For our next meeting, please listen to a new talk from April in the context of our current situation. Just 23 minutes, Jill Shepherd, a teacher from New Zealand offers a perspective on mudita, appreciative joy.
Please consider making a small donation to Jill through Dharmaseed/PayPal: https://www.dharmaseed.org/teacher/637/
Some questions to consider before our meeting if you would like. We will discuss in person.
- What would it be like to open equally to the 10,000 sorrows and the 10,000 joys in life?
- How do we open up to what’s going well?
- How does joy act as a support during chaotic times?
- What gives you strength (the context for this is at the end of the talk)?
- Where is it easy to feel mudita? Where is it more challenging?
- Any examples you would lilke to share about where you have experienced mudita recently?
Nina Wise, guided meditation, “Exploring Peace in Our Hearts” 24 minutes